- o Killing unarmed black and brown males by police officers
- o Wall Street ripping off of American homeowners
- o Unfair deportation of law and abiding tax paying immigrants and families
- o Violation of public trust by ripping off of families assets through probate
- o Bait and switch and misleading representation of companies, and services i.e. attorneys
- o All forms of discrimination; i.e. sex, age, race namely in housing and employment
- o Hindrance of the right to peaceful protest
- o Corporations hustling consumers (utilities, oil, health care, insurance companies)
“I’m minding my business, officer, I’m minding my business.
PLEASE, just leave me alone. I told you the last time, PLEASE just leave me alone.
PLEASE, PLEASE, don’t touch me. Don’t touch me. I CAN’T BREATHE. I CAN’T BREATHE.
I CAN’T BREATHE. I CAN’T BREATHE.” Eric Garner. Silence, then the end.
PLEASE…..GET UP AND STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS!